Campus Safety Classes
In addition to basic self-defense, this class focuses on threats faced by young adults in a campus environment.
- Adapting to new surroundings
- Stalking, Date Rape
- Social Issues, Facebook, Texting
- Drug/Alcohol Issues, i.e. Rohypnol, Adderall, Smart Pills
- Safety on and off campus; Basic self-defense moves, OC Pepper Foam use as an excellent tool
- Dorm/Apartment Safety
- And Much More!
- This course is appropriate for ANYONE who wishes to better learn how to protect oneself.
A question and answer session with Dan Starks will allow you to address specific issues pertinent to you, including any fears relative to campus safety.